To satisfy your entertainment and working needs, you cannot lack a good headphone to serve it. What are your concerns when choosing headphones? You are looking for the best headphones under $500 that are both affordable and guaranteed sound quality, helping you enjoy the sound to the fullest?
Not everyone wants to spend a lot of money on finding a simple headphone. No matter how much you love music, you can’t be willing to pay the price that the quality really isn’t. But if you still want to invest in quality headphones that you don’t need to spend a lot of money to get them, there are still impressive headphones priced under $500.
So to make it easier for everyone to find the right headphones for you, we will introduce a list of headphones that suit a wide range of users and excellent sound quality. There are plenty of headphones available for around $500 that offer great sound quality and are the optimal choice. That’s why we’ve selected this guide to help you find the best headphones in the price range!
The following are the best options that users can consider. We always update the product list so that users have better options.
Out Top Picks
Top 10 Best Headphones under $500-Headphone Buying Guide
1. Bose QuietComfort 35
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
Bose is one of the mainstream products in high-quality audio products around the world in both sound quality and style. When you own one of the Bose products, you will have an enjoyable experience with top-notch sound quality, giving you a great sense of enjoyment.
QuietComfort 35 headphones are not too different in style compared to other top-notch headphones. This is one of the over-ear headphones, covering your ears for a more comfortable feel. At the same time, the Bose QuietComfort 35 also has the advantage of increasing the ability to enhance the noise cancellation design. This is a good choice for users who want to fully enjoy the sound without being affected by ambient noise.
In addition, Bose QuietComfort 35 also has another unique feature that the product also has Bose AR-enabled. This is a new feature of the product, if you’ve never heard of this, then this is a mode of enhancement that really revolves around the sound.
If you are an audiophile, you can use your settings personalization to get a great audio enjoyment experience. The customization is very simple, you just need to set up audio editing configuration according to the preferences of each individual user. Setting your own custom audio configuration is done on the application and transfer switch for whatever you are listening to.
- The optimal point in enhancing the audio compatibility with the reality of Bose QuietComfort 35
- Customize the sound according to your preferred level on the application using Bose QuietComfort 35
- Long battery life, up to 20 hours
- Bose AR is not yet connected to multiple platforms, currently only available via device pairing running on the Android configuration platform
2. Hifiman Sundara
- Featuring Newly Developed Diaphragm that is 80% Thinner than the HE400 Series Resulting in a Wider Frequency Response, Faster and More Detailed
- With the weight spreading strap for outstanding comfort but with a more fashion conscious look with its sleek and sumptuous matte black finish.
- With its all metal headband the SUNDARA is built to take the rigours of urban street life. The SUNDARA is as tough as it is beautiful.
- New 3.5mm Headphone connector for enhanced durability
- The slimline SuperMini is the perfect on the partner for the SUNDARA. The SuperMini with its abundance of audio power output and the SUNDARA’s grace and poise makes them the velvet glove over a marble fist.
The second product in this item list is Hifiman Sundara. It has an impressive design and is lightweight, convenient for users. The outside of the Hifiman Sundara has a matte black shell, in addition to the special feature of this headset is the top layer of tape that looks great and experiences a good sound performance.
Users will not have to worry about moving products during delivery because the product will not break or scrape easily during shipping. Hifiman Sundara product has a major improvement in sound clarity at high frequencies.
The newly developed driver design is 80% thinner than previous headphones, resulting in a wider, faster, and more detailed bass frequency response. The headset features a wide-weighted band for outstanding comfort but still expresses a fashionable fit when paired with Hifiman Sundara’s sleek and lavish black.
In addition, the product also provides stronger bass, helping to maintain sound quality even when the beat increases. The sound quality is maintained stable even when changes increase too high or low. Wide weight headband design makes the product super comfortable for users to wear headphones for hours.
- The sleek, very durable design delivers optimum audio quality
- High sound clarity and stability
- Good bass quality and clarity
- Because of the metal headband design, users are required to make appropriate adjustments
3. Sony WH1000XM3
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- PHONE CALL: A built-in mic enables you to take hands-free calls.
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- PERSONAL NOISE CANCELLING: Adjusts ambient sound to your activity for the best noise cancellation
These Sony WH1000XM3 are one of the best value for money if you want to eliminate high noise but still own the product on the lists.
Wireless product design with integrated microphones. This is a new feature in the design that comes with the microphone itself. That means you can be completely free while listening to music. To make your voice clear, the product relies on additional microphones to handle external noise removal. Therefore, Audio provides an accurate and clear user experience.
Even more optimal is the battery life capability, these headphones definitely give you up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge. In addition, Sony WH1000XM3 can charge quickly within 10 minutes for an additional 5 hours of listening time. In addition, this product also has Amazon Alexa capabilities built-in so you have quick access to your music and more.
Touch Control features include Control tracks and music volume, Activate your voice assistant, and receive phone calls. The foldable headset has been redesigned for easy travel/comfortable listening
- Superior products eliminate noise compared to other similar products
- Great call quality due to the many microphones
- Products with wireless design bring convenience when using
- Cannot connect to multiple devices at the same time
4. Shure SRH1540
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise. Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
This is really a suitable product for listening to music at home and recording songs in the studio because Shure SRH1540 is a pair of closed headphones that help sound to be transmitted in a great way.
Wired over-ear earphones are recommended for both audiophiles and professionals, with their premium design and good sound quality making them stand out. This is the one priced in this list guide, which sells for nearly $500, but it’s worth the money, especially if you want durable headphones that can last for a few years then here’s the best choice.
SRH1540 is a beautiful headset with a sturdy metal frame, carbon fiber reinforced earphones for comfortable wearing. Metal ear tubes, with a thin padded layer covered with artificial leather. The default audio cable, which ends with a 3.5 mm, detachable plug, with Shure includes an additional audio cable in the box.
Despite its bulky design, the SRH1540 still makes you comfortable wearing for long hours, which is especially beneficial for studio use. The product is so light that despite all the metal parts, it doesn’t feel too tight on the head. SRH1540’s ear cushions are spacious and breathable, with enough room to accommodate most ear sizes
- Because of the better closed-ear design, it makes for a better audio experience, which is great for listening to music.
- Can comfortably wear for hours
- Allows easy connection with most other devices.
- However, the product is not suitable for mastering and mixing multiple sounds together.
5. Sennheiser HD 600
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- High quality open metal mesh earpiece covers
- Detachable, Kevlar reinforced oxygen free copper cable with very low handling noise
With the great sound quality of Sennheiser HD 600, this is one of the best and most popular open headphones in the heaphones. Wired headset design with headphones that fit, wired with headphones, the large ear section will easily fit most users’ ears.
The product is suitable for listening to neutral sounds, so it is suitable for mixing studio sounds or simply for home entertainment. You only need to spend the money for about 300-400 dollars to get this Sennheiser HD 600 product.
Featuring a detachable audio cable design, Sennheiser HD 600 is a large headset with oval headphones and a head pad. Like the design of other open headphones, the Sennheiser HD 600’s ear cups have a grille on the back, which gives p to show the dynamic drivers inside. The audio cable connects to both the ear canal and is about 10 feet long.
- The product has a balanced treble design, which helps to keep the bass tight and the middle band flat.
- The design has neutral sound, which eliminates background noise for a cleaner and more detailed sound.
- You can use headphones to mix sound and master in the studio, which helps to recognize errors and inconsistencies in sound recordings.
- Their open design makes them best for use in quiet environments, as the product has no noise canceling function.
6. Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Headphones. Semi-open, diffuse-field studio headphone. Analytical sound.
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction. Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable.
- Single-sided cable. Velour, circum-aural (around the ear) ear pads. Supplied in a nylon carrying case. Transmission type Wired. Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open.
- Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open. Headphone impedance 250 ohms. Headphone frequency response 5 - 35.000 Hz. Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB.
- Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm). Net weight without packaging 295 g.
DT 880 Pro is a headset with a wire design with no detachable audio cables together, an inner earphone with padding, and around cup that helps close the user’s ear when worn.
Compared to other budget headphones, this is the best quality headset. With the head made of metal, the hinge and ear grille create a stronger and more durable build for the product. With DT 880 Pro foldable ear cup design, this is a product that will have fewer moving parts that are less prone to wear and tear when used.
But the design of this product is a non-removable audio optical fiber cable. The audio cable ends in an analog mini-plug for compatibility common to most devices, with Beyerdynamic also including a stereo jack adapter.
The relatively lightweight design and well-padded ear cups let you comfortably wear the DT 880 Pro for hours and all you have to do is enjoy the sound. The large ear cups of the product are very breathable and have velvet upholstery for a soft and beautiful feel on the skin. The thick, soft ear cushions of the product help users reduce fatigue when used for long listening sessions at home or in the studio.
Overall, the DT 880 Pro is a great pair of great value for money and is the product that we can recommend for you on the goods. Especially if you are a person who likes to listen to neutral audio, this headset is a great choice.
- Lightweight product design and ear cushions are well cushioned by velvet cushions
- Design of semi-open headphones (working principle).
- The headphones have great sound, neutral audio making them best suited for mixing and mastering audio.
- DT 880 Pro is best used in a quiet environment because the product does not have a built-in anti-noise function.
- The sound leakage is still quite high, so the product is not suitable for recording music in the studio.
7. AKG K702
- Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impluse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use
K702 is a headset with a corded design with an inseparable device and open-eared headphones. That makes the headset not good noise protection, but the default audio cable of the product is detachable, allowing users to replace easily.
In addition, the K702 is comfortable to wear, with its lightweight design being one of the reasons users choose this product for hours in the studio. The ear cups of the product are spacious, well ventilated, and well-cushioned, the sound will easily travel around most ears.
The K702 has a sturdy dual headband design: the outer headband arc is flexible and easily adjustable for large heads while the inner leather strap does a good job of cushioning your head. make us less tired when wearing.
If you’re looking for the best headphones to mix sound and record in the studio then the K702 is the best option under $ 500 which we gave you.
- The over-ear design of the product offers maximum comfort for users during long work sessions
- Open technology for spacious and airy sound
- Unique flat coils for better responsiveness and treble sensitivity.
- 3D foam ear cushions fit the user's ears and are easy to use
- The noise resistance is not good, so it is not very suitable for studio use
8. Beats Solo Pro
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise
- Up to 22 hours of listening time (up to 40 hours with ANC and transparency turned off)
- Features the Apple H1 Headphone Chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Built-in microphone allows hands-free controls via “Hey Siri” on iOS devices, and voice capability with the push of the b button on a variety of compatible devices
Beats Solo Pro is the best on-ear headset product under $ 500. The compact wireless design makes it easy to use. In particular, the headset also has a noise-canceling device, which is convenient for traveling and suitable for travel and travel.
Better and more flexible, some of the few on-ear earphones that feature ANC, helping it reduce ambient noise better than regular earphones. You can get them for about $ 300, offering a variety of color options to choose from.
Headset suitable for many different types of music, Beats Solo Pro is a headset with good sound, with outstanding bass and powerful. They can clearly reproduce vocals and instruments with good detail, but their treble may be pierced in some songs. In addition, users can also easily pair with iOS devices and can move easily because of this wireless headset feature.
Beats Solo Pro is also very good at designing the function to block the surrounding noise. This makes the listener particularly effective at blocking surrounding speech and high-frequency noise. Next, Beats Solo Pro can also reduce the amount of low-frequency noise, making them comprehensive to prevent background noise in the office and while traveling and traveling.
With the ANC function of Beats Solo Pro when turned on, the headset can run up to 22 hours on a single charge, which is a huge utility because users do not have to charge the headphones too often.
- High-performance wireless noise-canceling headphones, active noise cancellation (ANC) block out external noise.
- Compatible with many platforms iOS and Android
- Long listening time up to 22 hours (up to 40 hours when ANC is turned off)
- Fast Fuel allows 3 hours of playback after 10 minutes of charging
- The ability to automatically turn on / off when you open and close the headset when not in use
- The product does not come with an audio cable so that when the battery case is exhausted it can switch to wired mode.
- Lack of dedicated applications for products to customize.
9. SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless
- Dual-Wireless technology provides rock solid, 2.4G wireless lossless audio for gaming, combined with Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices
- Premium Hi-Res speakers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 – 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- Luxurious lightweight steel and aluminum alloy construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit
- Two included swappable batteries allow you to charge a battery in the base station, while using the other for more than 20 hours of gaming
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
If you are looking for best PC Gaming Headsets in the market, this product is for you. The SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless is a very versatile headset that can be used for a variety of games, including game consoles or even mobile devices. This is an over-ear headset that includes a separate wireless transmitter and two interchangeable batteries and has a retractable microphone mic. The product sells for about $ 350.
Arctis Pro Wireless is a closed-design headset that has a more discreet aesthetic than other conventional gaming headsets, with flawless designs that minimize the shape of the ear cup and headband. Metal headband material and large ear cups are both very durable. Giving users a long gaming session, although fit and design are less breathable. In addition, the X also has convenient cup controls for quick adjustment on the go.
With a small OLED display, the included wireless transmitter has analog and digital connectivity options. Using the small knob, you can adjust the sound settings of the headset, with options to adjust the balance between chat volume and game volume. It also works as a charging dock for the battery, which you mount on the side like a cartridge. Since there are two batteries included, you can always keep one charge in the transmitter while the other is in the headset.
- Lightweight steel structure and luxurious aluminum alloy provide maximum durability and consistent fit.
- The included battery helps extend the usage time for more than 20 hours of gaming.
- Arguably the best-in-class headset for gaming, the transparent microphone delivers a clear sound for studio quality, eliminating background noise.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Do not give significant effect
10. SHURE SRH1840
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
As a technology enthusiast, you cannot ignore Shure Incorporated, which is an American corporation famous for its audio products. It produces almost all audio products such as wireless microphone systems, high-end headphones and headsets, and the best quality. Shure SRH1840 is one of their impressive products. This is a product on the list that can makes you love it.
The Shure SRH1840 is an inverted open pair that has incredible performance in the competition of high-quality headphones. Everything in this headset is proving its excellence. This is the best headset under $500 most convincing.
The design of Shure SRH1840 is made of solid rock. The frame of the product is made up of high-quality aluminum. The design of this headset is considered to be a lot better than its selling price. This is a very lightweight headset. Its headband can extend to an extraordinary level. Shure SRH1840 is very attractive with its appearance. It seems that Shure has embraced everything in its great design. Extremely durable design with high-quality materials and sharp engineering.
- Drivers for audio performance with unparalleled new technology
- High-quality aluminum alloy material for products with high durability.
- Elegant and awesome design plus looks. More expensive than its competing headphones like AKG K702.
- The headband is very thin, which makes it uncomfortable to wear headphones for long.
- There are not many colors to choose from.
Surely users will wonder whether the best headphones under 500 are worth the quality of a headset or not? Are those headphones under $500 worth the cost? This is a question that audiophiles often look at more expensive luxury headphones.
The truth is that according to the advice of music experts, we should invest in the most advanced, expensive equipment we can afford. But that is only true if you are an experienced professional studio producer. That may indicate that this does not apply to most people. Of course, everyone will love expensive headphones, but it’s still a bit too much for everyone.
As a result, there are plenty of headphones under $500 made with professional studio-quality output. Ultimately, whether a headset is worth it or not really depends on your individual needs.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Recommendheadphone