What do you want to listen to? What feels like the best way to enjoy your favorite songs and artists? The answer is headphones! Headphones are a great way for those who love music to experience it in their own special way. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as listening through high quality, comfortable earbuds that deliver the sounds just how they’re meant. And if you’re looking for a new pair of headphones but don’t know where to start, we’ve got your back with this comprehensive list of our top ten picks under $300. Our team took into consideration everything from noise cancellation features, sound quality and durability when creating our list so we could provide listeners with the absolute best options out there on the market today. Scroll down and take…..
Right now, headphones are a device that is very familiar to everyone. With the headphones, you will enjoy the volume sound as you like without affecting anyone. In addition, the headphone is used for many specialized purposes such as recording and monitoring sound.
On the market, there are many models of headphones at different prices. If you’re having trouble buying high quality but expensive headphones, we believe that with the Top 10 best headphones under $300 you will be able to solve that problem. Please scroll down to see these products.
Out Top Picks
Top 10 Best Headphones You Have to Know
1. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
- Rich Immersive Audio: From music to movies - let Backbeat Pro 2 pull you into the richness and definition of quality audio. Enjoy high notes (crisp sound), mid-tones (natural sounds) and deep powerful bass delivers low notes with minimal distortion
- Use and Battery Time: Enjoy your listening time taking you through the longest workdays or redeye flights with up to 24 hours of music, movies and calls on a single charge. Connect to two devices at once and easily switch as needed fro concentration to conversation
- On Demand Active Noise Cancelling: Switch on active noise cancelling with one touch to minimize ambient noise and silence the world around you
- Stream Audio: Up to 10 meters/30 feet from your Class 1 Bluetooth device
- Compatibility: Talk/Stand by Time - Up to 24 hours talk and listen time; 6 months standby. Bluetooth V4.0 - Headset/Hands-Free Profile HSP 1.2 and HFP 1.6 (Wideband HD Voice); Class 1 BT Radio. Charge time - 3 hours for full charge. Microphone - Boomless dual microphone with DSP
If you want a good pair of noise-canceling headphones at a truly affordable price, then Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 is not a bad idea at all. It is one of our product lists, not only does it cost even less than $ 200, it perfectly achieves the goal you desire.
As for the versatility of the product, they’re good for travel, watching movies, and listening to important and will work well when used in offices, so it’s not really that flexible if you’re a demanding person. ask high. In addition, it is also relatively cumbersome for moving.
However, those sections are not too big minus points that affect your purchase. In return for that, it is wirelessly designed, has a very good cushion covering for both the ear and the head. So you won’t have to deal with the pain of having no padding in contact with the hardware anymore and enjoy the smoothness it feels. Although the ear tubes are a bit shallow, they surround most ear sizes to create an effective seal to keep the sound from leaking out. This headphone is also very good at keeping the noise around, helping them work well when used outdoors, although not at the same level as other quality products.
Another great advantage is that it is rated to be available for 24 hours on a single charge, but many people were surprised at how long it lasted for up to 30 hours – the battery is good. You can also use it via a wired connection when the battery is low, thanks to the included analog cable.
Sound quality: vivid sound, high resolution, and powerful speaker drivers bring the balance between rich bass, clear highs, and natural mids for your music.
It really is a headphone worth your longing for!
- Ergonomic design feels comfortable to use.
- The battery is very good with unexpectedly prolonged usage.
- Great sound effects and no sound leakage.
- The design is somewhat bulky when you want to travel.
- The design is relatively classic and not too fashionable.
2. AKG K702
- Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impluse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use
Try inching up the price a little bit over Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
Let’s see if we have a great product. That is the AKG K702.
It is truly another product in the top products loved by another great sound for studio use. It has an open design to help you experience more natural sound even when taken out. However, it is not really good to move easily.
When it comes to sound quality, there aren’t too many things to discuss, the K702 is fantastic. They have an excellent mid-range performance and flawless bass that will please sound enthusiasts even when they are hard-hitting. But it actually suffers from some restrictions on noise isolation, as the headphones on the back are poor. The same thing can be said when it comes to audio leaks. These headphones are best used to listen to music in a quiet environment. It will convey really well the sound that brings you.
These AKG earphones feature over-ear design and adjustable head size, featuring large ear cups and an extremely soft, comfortable cloth that is round in shape to easily cover most ears. and make the sound more complete for you.
It also feels comfortable on the ear, even after a few hours of continuous use, thanks to the rubber lining and has an undeniable kite that is relatively light for long-term use.
- The lightweight design helps you use it for a long time and can be resized.
- Great sound brings emotions to you.
- It does not really isolate noise.
- It is inconvenient to take it to other places.
3. V-Moda Crossfade M-100
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
- Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage ; Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
If you love headphones with wired headsets and a steady stream of audio, then this is the product we recommend.
Compared to other products on this list even on the market, the Crossfade M-100 has a unique design, it stands out and attracts attention with hexagonal ear cups. It brings a very special attraction. Along with multiple ear cups with a soft cushion, it will keep you comfortable for extended periods of use.
The interesting thing about the Crossfade M-100 when we include it in this list is that it is open for customization. You can replace the rear ear cups and turn off the default cable with balanced sound quality and work well for both normal use and professional listening for your use. The patent to separate the bass from mids and highs, it cleans deep Bass, crisp mids, and ultra-high tones tuned by industry editors and audiophiles.
At the same time, it boasts a great structure and comes with a rigid box built like a tank. With a wired design, it may seem a little bulky compared to some other Bluetooth headphones, so they’re not portable, but you can still fold them into a more compact kit to pack in your luggage.
- Good sound processing, for stable sound results
- Unique design, eye-catching
- The wired design makes it not really versatile.
4. Beats Solo3
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in matte black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
If from the beginning of the items until now we only introduce you to basic-style headphones or just stop at a unique level, the Beats Solo3 product will really make you moved by the design of the product. It seems to be smaller with normal-sized headphones. With the way the product mix colors, it really makes this headphone become extremely outstanding and impressive.
If you thought it was only superficially good then it was a mistake. It will also leave you impressed by the top quality or extremely well-crafted sound that it delivers.
The Solo3 is a sealed wireless headset available in different colors, including gold, red, silver, black, etc. Although not as high-end as you would expect from some other expensive products, but they are well built, featuring a well-padded ear cushion and metal-reinforced headband for a chic yet extremely youthful look.
Normally used, the product has good sound and will work well to listen to music, watch movies and listen to audiobooks. Besides, they also have impressive battery life, capable of running for 40 hours on a single charge. And it also charges fast, reaching a fully charged state in just an hour and a half. Since this is an on-ear headset product, it does not focus too much on separating noise and sound leakage.
- Young designers and entrepreneurial
- Long battery life
- There are many colors to choose from
- Convenient and portable
- Does not separate noise as well as some other premium products
- The padding on the head is not too long, if worn too long you may get hurt.
5. Sennheiser RS 165
- Closed back, circumaural headphone system with excellent digital wireless audio transmission delivering range up to 30 meters(100-foot). Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for exceptional sound. Max. sound pressure level 106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD. Signal-to-noise ratio - typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms . Frequency response - 18 - 21,000 Hz
- Multi-purpose transmitter with Analog Input - also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station for the headphones
- Carrier frequencies: 2.4 – 2.48 GHz. Multi-receiver transmission - transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously (optional HDR 165, sold separately)
- Troubleshoot-sound dropouts or no sound is due to headphones are out of the transmitters range, signal is shielded and there are interfering devices.Operating time : up to 18 hrs
Are you in need of one of the goods without being entangled by its cables? If so, the Sennheiser RS 165 could make it hard to resist. Designed specifically for turning your home into a theater, it can allow almost lag-free connections with multiple devices. The RS 165 is an over-ear headset, a headset with a large ear cap, and flexible metal reinforced headphones, but also because these headphones use radio frequency instead of Bluetooth, the wireless range suffers. limit. But do not worry, as the excellent digital wireless audio line provides a range of up to 30 meters.
Sound quality is generally nothing to complain about. RS 165 has balanced sound, boasting powerful bass. In case the default bass is still not enough for you, you can give it more sound by using the bass boost button on the ear cup. It really works wonders.
With comfortable ear cups, it will help you to be used even for long periods of use. Control is on the cup and very easy to use. Speaking of battery life, these headphones are quite good, capable of running more than 20 hours on a single charge.
- Bring awesome and customizable sound effects
- Convenient and portable.
- Because it is a wireless device, there is a limit to the distance to the connected device.
6. Beyerdynamic DT990
- The Cult Object - Tested and Lauded by Music Lovers: The DT 990 Edition over-ear headphones have been winning the hearts of countless Hi-Fi and music enthusiasts since the 1980s
- The DT 990 Edition comes in an open back design. This means that background noise outside the headphones remains clearly discernible even at higher volumes. This design lends the music a feeling of a wide soundstage, an appreciation of space that gives almost the same sense of enjoyment as listening to music with loudspeakers. The sound is spectacular. Distinctive highs and intense bass combine to produce a perfect richness of sound that delights rock and pop enthusiasts in particular.
- The DT 990 stands for quality "Made in Germany". We only use the best quality parts for these over-ears, which we hand craft in Germany with great care and attention to detail. Many of the parts can also be exchanged and replaced, so you are guaranteed a product that will endure into the future.
- Ideal Use: The 250-ohm headphones were developed primarily for use at home on a stereo system.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Continuing the list is Beyerdynamic DT990 product, a very pleasant product for those who are looking to own a headphone. The ear cup is wrapped, but it will really make you feel absolutely smooth. Comfortable earphones feel great and are good for long-term use. But be aware of it on hot days. At the same time, the headphone’s reversible ear cup makes it convenient for you to listen to sounds on one side.
This is one of the headphones that offer great bass but doesn’t detract from high and midrange sound and has excellent instrument separation.
The product comes with a case and weighs in at 11 oz. It is really convenient if you want to carry it around. Also, it is worth noting that it is made in Germany and you already have some idea of its durability right?
It includes two colors for you to easily choose from the gray and black versions. You may even think that you will need to do something to look more fashionable when using it.
- The sound has great bass
- Smooth design can last for a long time
- The cable part makes it less flexible to connect with other wireless devices.
- The Pioneer S9 features active noise-cancelling technology to immerse you completely in music without interference from surrounding noise
- Wireless via Bluetooth 4. 2 and NFC tap to pair
- Supports Hi-Res Audio playback with supplied cable connected
- 40mm drivers with lightweight and powerful CCAW voice coils for wide-spectrum clarity
- Battery time is 24 hours of continuous music with noise cancelling on
Do you really enjoy enjoying the sound without being bothered by different sounds from the outside? The solution you need is a really tight headphone. Then Pioneer SE-MS9BN-B is the one for you. This is the next product on the list.
Made by a Japan-based company, it is one of the leading innovators in audio equipment. It is rated as one of the best noise-canceling headphones ever. for many reasons. It delivers powerful bass, clear mids, and sparkling highs, and the headphones are well balanced and deliver perfect sound. Relatively high noise-canceling capability will make you more focused on what you are listening to. However, it does not get the maximum noise reduction capability compared to some of the other headsets.
But for under $ 300, it is truly an affordable headphone, worth appreciating. They give you 24 hours of battery life for continuous use even when noise cancellation is turned on. That means with just one charge you’re ready for it to serve you all day. Another convenient factor is Bluetooth 4.2 capability. It helps you connect more easily with smart devices. This is something that some cable phones do not do very well. So it can follow your luggage and go anywhere you want at your convenience.
- Brings the perfect sound
- Handy to take with you when traveling
- The cushion is quite smooth and makes you comfortable
- Retro modern design
- It's not really too tight as many high-end luxury products but enough for you to satisfy
8. Ghostek soDrop Pro Wireless
- HD Crystal Clear Sound for Stellar Listening Sessions at Any Volume | Wireless Technology Promises Perfectly Crisp, Clear Sound
- Secure, Comfortable Headband and Ear Cups | Battery Power Status So You Can Charge Up Right on Time
- Connect Up to Two Devices for Double the Listening Pleasure | One-Step Easy Pairing Process for Instant Gratification
- Built-in Microphone Allows You to Take Calls the Touch of a Button | Active Noise Cancellation Technology for a High Quality Listening Experience
- 3.5mm Line-in Function Capability | 1-Year Limited Exchange Warranty
Next, we will introduce you to quite impressive headphones. This product is a unique design and youthful color combined with wireless technology to produce incredible hi-fi sound, which can be considered the best audiophile headset for you. The Ghostek soDrop Pro wireless headset can connect to wireless devices within a radius of up to a mile.
The Ghostek soDrop Pro headset has built-in two-way noise reduction, so you won’t encounter any outside distractions while you’re busy enjoying your audio party. More important than its beautiful design, the fact that these Bluetooth headsets create very good sound tightness
With impressive high-fidelity audio and loud noise reduction, it’s totally worth it. In addition, they have a modern, completely unique design, so you won’t easily lose them when someone is mistaken.
A product with a luxurious, wireless design, it produces hi-fi audiophile sound and it has a good microphone for taking calls or playing games. You can use it for quite a few purposes. Overall, these headsets are versatile for most people.
- Unique design
- Great sound with two-way noise canceling effect
- It is not really suitable for professional audio monitoring.
- Its structure is quite
- A sound start-up and power off are not needed.
9. Monolith M1060
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets.
- Open Back Design: Instead of an "inside your head" isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Impedance: 50 ohms
The Monolith M1060 Over-Ear Planar magnetic headset will make you feel like they are. If sound quality is the most important thing you pursue and you want the best sound for under $ 300, these are the right headphones for you and it really gives you what you want. most desired.
If you want to upgrade your existing headphones or simply enter the world of high-end audio, you won’t find something better than the Monolith M1060 on this list. Hi-fi sound, durability, and low prices all combine for a great deal.
These headsets can easily compete with other flat magnetic headsets in the range at a higher price because of the hi-fi sound level it produces, so if you don’t consider too much about the design and the elements that you love, don’t be afraid to buy it now.
This product costs less than $ 300 but many people have said that it should have cost $ 500 or $ 1,000. So with this audio quality, you buy it you will profit.
- The sound quality is incredible
- Low energy requirements
- Soft, deep ear cushions
- One drawback is that this headphone is quite heavy. It may start to become uncomfortable after hours of non-stop listening.
- More expensive than other things on this list.
10. Sony MDR-XB500
You’ve probably heard of Japanese electronics brand Sony for a long time. In this list, you can completely consider buying this product.
Sony is a brand that has industry-leading products in a wide range of electronic products that are widely recognized. Sony MDR-XB500 is one of the special high-performance headphones in the respective price bracket. And it comes with a number of features that make it stand out from other products on the market.
The headband is easy to adjust to the size of your head. It has a huge, padded stand that makes it visually striking and comfortable to use on listeners, and you can wear them for hours without any discomfort. However, it does not have a cushion under the headband – this can be uncomfortable for some people.
With the above design, it ensures that this is an enclosed design, the noise isolation is excellent resulting in better overall sound quality when in noisy environments.
The frequency range of 4-24,000 Hz is another impressive thing. Even those of you who have the most stringent standards will love the quality offered here.
The Sony MDR-XB500 may not offer the best durability and the most impressive build quality because of this under $ 300 product structure, but when it comes to audio, it’s hard to beat.
- Giant ear cushions for a comfortable feel
- Closed design with realistic sound
- Not really too durable
- There is no padding under the headband
How to choose the best headphones: Tips
Among the numerous products on the market, how can you find yourself the best product? Not only will we introduce you to the top 10 best headphones under 300, but also some tips for buying products.
A great pair of headphones can make a big difference when listening at home or on the road, gaming or professional monitoring, etc. If you want a headset that meets quality criteria and prices below $ 300 are not really that difficult.
Here are some tips we want to help you remember to choose your right headphones:
Choosing a wired product may not seem too important, but depending on how you use it and the purpose you listen to it, this may be a major factor. If you’re only going to use them at home or in the studio, then wired is perfectly fine with stable sound. But if you’re out and about, then wireless is the way to go for convenience.
The battery extension of wireless headphones can range from 5-40 hours. You need to make sure you have a long battery life, especially if you’re going back. Typically under $ 300 will have a battery life span of 20 hours.
Wearing a headphone often takes place with many people. You need to choose the product of the level of comfort you desire. A pair of uncomfortable headphones can ruin the listening experience. If you’re going to use new headphones for hours, you need to seriously take comfort as the key factor.
Finally, the important noise cancellation. Noise can make you uncomfortable when you can not hear the purpose sounds you want. The good news is that most of the $ 300 earphones that are capable of eliminating any external noise are quite good and you need to consider before buying.
With our list, you can find the best headphones for your specific needs and budget. Our team of experts has carefully curated a selection that provides something for everyone. Whether you’re an audiophile or just want to listen to music while working out, we have a pair of headphones that will suit your needs. If this post was helpful, please share it with friends! Have any thoughts on which set is the right one for you? Let us know in the comments section below or reach out via social media – we love hearing from our readers!
Above are 10 products in the 10 best headphones under $300 list we seriously want you to consider buying.
In our opinion, these products are quite popular in the market.
At least there will be 1 you need of these and you will be able to experience the words we describe are correct or not.
I wish you will have a great experience with the product you choose.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Recommendheadphone