In today’s developmental era, when the need to listen to truly quality sounds is also a need for one’s spiritual life, headphones are becoming more and more popular.
With a headphone, you can fully enjoy the sound you want without disturbing anyone.
However, for headphones that require specialized use, it requires certain standards. Like headphones for singers, players, musical instruments,… requires the headphone to be really tight and not cause outside noise when in the studio. At the same time, sound and pass must be good so that the user can capture the emotions. This is important because almost every art needs to play with emotion.
Therefore, the following article will introduce you to the Top 10 best headphones for drummers for those who are in need of genuine advice.
Out Top Picks
Top 10 Best Headphones for Drummers Review
1. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
If you’ve heard or experienced the quality of German devices yourself, you will be surprised at how durable they are. Therefore, we would like to recommend you a great headphone product designed in Germany but assembled in the US.
It is rated as an average priced product in our list with excellent sound quality. However, what really makes drum players especially want to choose this product is because of its suitable neutral sound for them. It responds to the extended frequency and reproduces the natural sound
This is a closed-ear type headphone that will fit even when you use it in a studio because it won’t let out loud noise. With a circular ear joint design, it helps reduce the leakage of sound on the outside, on the other hand, it will help the sound coming from the headphone become more closed and do not let loud sound. external noise, reduce the external audio amplitude to 32 dB. This earbud is completely visible so it will be really flexible for you.
They are relatively versatile and convenient to carry around when you want to take it with you, their weight is perfectly light for you at 285 grams. Along with the earpads that keep you warm, sometimes it will make you feel hot and not too insignificant, but in cold weather, it becomes extremely great and useful for a friend.
The cord length is from 3.3 to 9.8 feet, it’s just right and you can adjust the cord length to suit your needs without any problems.
- Most customers who buy products respond well to:
- Good quality audio support.
- Basic design, suitable for many purposes.
- Smooth ear cushions, no need to create an additional area around the ear.
- Some people have complained that if used too long, ear cushions can make you sweat in the heat.
2. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO – 250 OHM
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring; gold Plated stereo jack plug (3. 5 mm) and 1/4" Adapter (6. 35 mm)
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable). headphone frequency response- 5 - 35. 000 Hz. Transmission type-wired. Nominal sound pressure level- 96 dB
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
Continuing the list, the next product is a product that is greatly appreciated by consumer feedback. What do you think of a headphone that can handle every role not just when you need to drum?
This Beyerdynamic product is really impressive for helping you to use it to listen to music on mobile devices, it is also specially designed to serve you when using the studio for professional purposes. These are the best noise-canceling headphones for drum players.
It brings a set of headphones with impressive sound quality, high resolution, pure gives you the emotions that it conveys. The integrated cable affects flexibility a bit, but it doesn’t matter much to your comfort. The product is made in Germany, so the durability seems to be admirable, so you will see how you bought a product for the money.
With a large, replaceable, emitter design, it’s ideal for covering all your ears for audio listening, audio recording or professional surveillance. The product is designed to keep track of important music and sounds, providing a perfect neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation for those who deserve it.
- The excellent sound quality makes them suitable for both professionals and amateurs in their intended use.
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise
- Integrated cables affect flexibility a bit.
3. Etymotic Research hf3 Earphones + Headset
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- Best communication and control: close proximity high sensitivity microphone; made for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad functionality..Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Best Sound Accuracy: 85%+ response accuracy from 20 Hz-120 kHz; Achieves highest output sensitivity in its class with 105 dB SPL sensitivity at 1kHz at 0.1 mV; AccuDriver high performance, precision matched, balanced armature drivers.
- Best Noise Isolation: 35-42 dB noise isolation; documented highest noise isolation of any earphones or headphones on the market today.
- Best style and fit: black soft-touch finish; an assortment of noise-isolating ACCU Fit eartip options to ensure proper seal and comfort; CustomFit option available.
If you are someone who dislikes the bulky design of headphones, you are demanding to listen to subtlety, one of the top products you are looking for is Etymotic.
This is the best in-ear headset for drum players. This device works well when it comes to accuracy and sound quality is what you need, with truly authentic sound. It also has impressive noise reduction capabilities of up to 35 – 42dB, so you can focus on what you’re playing and feeling to the beat. The design of the headphones is very modern, and they are extremely lightweight, making them a great choice for travel or wherever you want. It’s compact and perfect for putting in your pants.
It can be used to connect with many other products such as high-sensitivity microphones, Apple iPods, iPhone, and iPad. The acoustic precision it delivers reaches 85% of the frequency range from 20 Hz to 120 kHz;
The product is designed with modern black color and is easy to use as well as difficult to get dirty. The product allows you to get a replacement warranty of up to 2 years.
- The design in the ear may suit some art people.
- Noise reduction can be up to 42dB
- Accuracy and sound quality bring great.
- The material that makes up the headphone case is not so good, it may tear after a period of use.
4. Roland RH-300
- Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality for the latest electronic digital musical instruments
- Newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet offers full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges
- Able to reproduce fast attack transients, such as those from Fantom-X high-resolution piano, V-Drums, etc.
- Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate. Soft earpad provides comfortable listening for prolonged periods
- OFC 3.4m straight cable with conve
If you are looking for a great headphone but don’t care about the price, then what you need is Roland. This is a product that has had a great reputation in the music industry.
This product can be said to be in the best headphones for drummers, it is produced extremely meticulously and carefully to be able to conquer you in the professional purposes you use. The device is especially suitable for drum players due to its high quality flat and accurate sound.
Besides, the design is very cool because they have the aluminum shell and cushion looks really solid. You will feel comfortable wearing them even during long and tiring performances, even though they are a bit heavy but it has no effect when comparing says with the comfortable feeling you receive.
- It is a great choice for drummers to experience great music
- Designed by a reputable manufacturer and had many reputations
- It brings the maintenance of stable sound quality
- Relatively high price
- A little heavy
5. Shure SRH840
- SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones feature a precisely tailored frequency response that delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
- Optimized for studio recording and critical listening
- Closed-back, circumaural collapsible design
- Detachable, coiled cable
- Includes SRH840, threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter, carrying bag, replacement ear pads, and user guide
Coming to the next product, Shure is the one who has designed a strong candidate for our top headphones for drummers if you choose. The product costs almost Roland. The product may be a bit expensive, but it can still be a wise long-term investment.
He was created for professional use and brings drum players clear sound, rich bass, and clear highs so they can feel the melody.
With optimal opening and closing, it becomes compact so you can take it anywhere without being bulky and taking up space like many other headphones. The removable structure makes it possible to repair or replace individual parts when something goes wrong and makes it easier to control.
When buying the product you will be given a pair of second ear pads so you can change flexibly.
- Designed specifically for the studio to bring high professional efficiency.
- The collapsible and removable structure makes transportation easier
- Comes with a second pair of headphones with the product
- Need to consider the price
- A few customers complained about customer care.
6. Sennheiser HD25
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
If financial issues are not your concern, then Sennheiser is worth your consideration. It is manufactured from a well-known German company with high-fidelity audio products for professional monitoring.
It makes you really love the noise reduction provided by this high-quality headset. With its robust construction, it allows you to use it in experiments with audio equipment, home audio recording or can be used for studio monitoring, reducing sounds heard from other places.
It’s engineered to handle extremely high sound pressure levels, giving you the most vivid and pervasive sound possible. Bass response is not overly overwhelming but still satisfying, while mids and highs are well balanced.
Weighing only 5 ounces, this headset will be really comfortable without feeling heavy even if you use it all day long.
This is truly one of the best headphones on the list. Even the quality of the structure and the sound quality of the product will not cause you to complain.
- Bass is average; Not too high, not too weak
- Clear sound quality
- Fit the user
- Lightweight enough to carry or travel
- Extreme noise resistance.
7. Sony MDR7506
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
Paying for a headphone that has exceeded your budget on a number of previous products will result in a product with a friendly price. A product that satisfies you both aesthetically, it has a number of features that increase the beauty and comfort of the MDR7506.
With affordable prices, in terms of sound quality, SONY MDR7506 has a nice representation of the frequency range. However, you will probably feel that the bass may be better when you hear its sound. Other frequencies are quite good, mids and highs are very clear and clear without any “jarring”.
Weighing about 8 ounces, it is considered relatively light if you want to carry it and move anywhere, but the cable is quite bulky. This is understandable because the cable is not removable and SONY has made every effort to ensure its durability so that you lose all the headphones just because the cable stops working.
When you wear the product, you will find it really fit and comfortable
It also comes with click-to-position sliders that help you adjust the size to your head size. If you’re a drummer, you don’t have to worry about whether your headphones fall in the middle of a performance or keep sliding.
It’s not overly impressive, but it’s one of the item enough to satisfy you.
- Its use is aesthetically pleasing to the product.
- Soft price
- It has a bulky cable design
- The audio is missing a low frequency.
8. Vic Firth Stereo Drumming Headphone
- Reduces outside noise by 25 decibels
- 50m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 20kHZ
- 1/4” and 1/8” plugs
Coming to a product that can suit your budget is followed by the Vic Firth Stereo product. This product truly provides hearing protection along with excellent sound quality and comfort, which is always great. selected for those good reasons.
The bass response makes sound quality great. The bass is stable, consistent, and true. Because the headset is designed to protect your ears, it does not focus on the daily experience of the wearer but still meets the requirements you desire. The middle range is quite stable with the sweet treble. The headset works great on frequency response consistency but the soundstage is average. Headphones do an excellent job of eliminating background noise. The product can limit the overall sound up to 24dB, of course for expensive headphones it is not really impressive but for this price, it becomes really great. great, this makes it even better than some noise-canceling dedicated headphones.
In terms of its design, the structural strength and quality that the manufacturer built of this headset are excellent. The headset is rubbery and fairly solid, but the glue used can cause some problems. Also, it can be a bit heavier than most other headsets and it is also quite bulky when not in a convenient design. It supports insulation and it fits comfortably on your ears. Sealing helps minimize audio leakage. However, the headband and ear cups are well cushioned for comfort. In the box repeated get attack 6 ′ cable, 1/8 ″ and 14 ″ adapters and a manual along with the headset.
Overall, this is a product for good drum players, it works fine and is one of the top choices for drum players.
- Give your protection to your ear.
- Cheap compared to many other products
- The quality is quite good in structure and sound
- Setting flexibility and convenience
- Dynamic closed back headphones with closed back drivers
- Straight stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- IncrediFlex padded, fully adjustable headband; foldable for storage
- Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation – no batteries required
EX-29 is one of the products that will not make you feel very creative, but you will feel it is comfortable. This is one of the earphones that are very popular with drummers because it allows both harmonies and drums to be clear enough for the ear.
The sound quality of EX-29 is excellent along with clarity. The bass is stable and consistent while the frequency response of the headset is good at 20-20,000 Hz. Clear midrange with good balance frequency.
In terms of soundstage, the headset may not impress you, but it brings out the harmony quite well. It does not support any operating features or microphones.
This item design is not so special that impresses you, its cord is 9 feet long as many other products. But it really provides significant isolation and sound leakage is minimal for you. Overall, this is a kind of average headset. The ear cushions are common and designed to fit any ear shape. Meanwhile, the headband also has padding, but it doesn’t seem premium. An important feature that it has is that it has a red felt-coded felt for the right, so you don’t need to find Right’s R or Left’s L. The product has two main colors: black and white so you can Selection.
- Meet all the sound requirements for you.
- Good price
- The headset part doesn't really fit your ear. So sometimes it will make you uncomfortable.
10. Bose QuietComfort 35 Series ii
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity technology: WiredWireless.Charging time: 3 hours
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audiovideo syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery.Note:If you face issue in Bluetooth connectivity please turn off the Bluetooth function for a couple of minutes, then turn it back on
- Switch between 2 Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone. Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meter)
At the end of the list, are you ready for the explosion of this super product of the best headphones for drummers?
This headphone is manufactured as one of the leading manufacturers when it comes to high-quality headphones. The Bose QuietComfort 35 Series ii is constantly listed as one of the best ANC headphones on the market today. It is built to be durable and fashionable, which is exactly what you can expect from Bose and will love it right away. Active noise cancellation comes from the dual-microphone system that eliminates all external sounds for a quality audio experience. It is rated as an expert for this role.
The Series II version with Bluetooth support and active noise cancellation technology gives you a technological breakthrough to help eliminate any outside noise while you’re drumming. This has created a special highlight of this blockbuster. You can also adjust the level of noise cancellation to your liking. Some drummers prefer a bit of outside noise, which these headphones give you the ability to dial.
Do not think that this product uses Bluetooth support, so it will quickly run out of battery. It’s not true: It can extend your battery life by up to 20 hours on a full charge with a cord that you can use if you run out of battery. They come with a nice hard box that you can take with you. And what’s important is that it delivers the deep sound that immerses you, and helps you improve the best EQ in a great performance for wireless headphones.
- Can easily connect to other devices via Bluetooth
- Convenience in carrying it anywhere without fear of being entangled by cables
- Super quality sound and
- Excellent ability to control external noise.
- In return for the great benefits, the price is really high.
Two main types of headphones
There are a few things you need to know to think carefully before buying the right headphones for you. The headphones have the two most common types of in-ear headphones as well as over-the-head headphones. The choice of which type will be your personal decision as that is what makes you feel more comfortable.
In terms of remarks for these two types, while in-ear headphones are known to be more effective at blocking outside noise, many say they feel headphones are more comfortable if you play in a long time. We have included both of them in the list above.
If drumming is your hobby and passion, don’t be afraid to pursue it and once you’ve stepped into the professional path, the best headphones for drummers become really important to you.
While there are many brands and types of headphones on the market, your choice is up to you. Make sure the headphones you choose are suitable because the drum player must wear them for an extended period, every few hours. However, if you choose In-Ear headphones, make sure that you choose headphones that have additional earrings to get a custom fit and don’t get exposed during the process you’re feeling.
Another tip for drum players is to look for headphones with lower OHM and closed drivers, to reduce audio leakage. All of these products are great in their own way and offer you different options. What you really need to consider is your budget and the experience you bring through the narration of others.
This is a list of the best products you can come across on the market for today’s drummers. We mentioned to you about factors like comfort, design, noise removal, clear sound, and price when creating this list. Be confident with this amount of useful information, you will find yourself the most satisfactory headphone.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Recommendheadphone
Besides, thewytches.com is a Best place to shop for all stuff such as musical instrument